KASBAH may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [23 March] 2018.
Links to other websites
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Some cookie types are listed below.
Set by Google Maps
These are used by Google applications like Maps and Translate to track the user session and unique preferences.
- SS Expiry 10 years
- SID Expiry 10 years
- NID Expiry 6 months
- HSID Expiry 10 years
- APISID Expiry 10 years
- SAPISID Expiry 10 years
- SSID Expiry 10 years
- PREF Expiry 2 years
Set by Google Analytics
- __utma Used to identify unique visitors to the site. Contains a unique but anonymised ID. Expiry 2 years.
- __utmb Used to track a user’s session. With each new page visited the expiration is set for 30 minutes.
- __utmc Used in conjunction with __utmb to track a visitor session. Expires when you exit the browser.
- __utmz Used to determine how the user arrived at the site. Updated with each new page visited. Expiry 6 months.
- __utmv Sometimes used as part of custom reporting segments. Expires when you exit the browser.
- __utmx Sometimes used as part of multivariate reporting. Expires when you exit the browser.
Note that there are many other cookie names used by Google which may come into play at any time. Third party cookies in general can change at any time.
Most Internet browsers allow users to control the acceptance of cookies. Visit allaboutcookies.org to find out how to configure these settings in most major browsers.
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on.